Advertise With QMIX 107.3
Hardly anything personifies Columbus and Bartholomew County residents as much as QMIX 107.3. We have an exclusive local news team, local on air personalities and great local promotions that build a consistent, strong relationship with our listeners. As an advertising medium we awaken possibilities in our clients. We are a great advertising company and we serve you through a “process” instead of “pushing”. We are obsessively, compulsively preoccupied with the progress of your business.
We are proud to be a popular local media source, helping Bartholomew County residents:
• Start their day in a great mood through today’s music mix, fun contests and commentary, with up to date local news.
• We have a passion for creating that immediate escape for our loyal listeners during any time of day.
• Our owner and staff also consistently support local community organizations, and have actively participated in building a “better community” for decades.
Radio is the most cost effective medium for advertising today and “truly local radio” is an extremely strong branding tool for local business.
• We are the best medium to get traffic to your web site.
• Your business name is immediately placed in front of tens of thousands of active local radio listeners.
• We offer exceptional creative writing and production which means a better chance of results. We write and produce your ads without charge.
• Contrary to other advertising options out there, local radio is an intrusive medium, (not a passive one). Radio is unconsciously educational and will precondition people to favor your product even though they did not mean to give it space in their brain.
• Radio provides your company an opportunity to place several different branding messages in front of a large audience, without the visual limitations that you find with print, billboard and other advertising mediums.
We are also privileged to help national companies brand their local chains and are a top advertising choice of many well known advertising agencies.
Let’s move your business forward, give us a call at 812-379-1077 or firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our client service managers will assist you. We are more relational than transactional. We are intentionally serving customers for life, not one sale.
Already a satisfied client and wish to make a payment online? Just click the button below and you may pay via Credit Card or PayPal! Please note your business and invoice number in the item description.
|Mike King Station Manager email@example.com||Michelle Hardcastle Sales Manager firstname.lastname@example.org||Kathy Baumgart Client Service Manager email@example.com|
|Caitlin Conroy Client Service Manager firstname.lastname@example.org||Kevin Stone Client Service Manager email@example.com||Sean McAuliffe Client Service Manager firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Denise Packer Client Service Manager email@example.com||DJ Jones Client Service Manager firstname.lastname@example.org||Natasha Langford Client Service Manager email@example.com|
|Alex Vorndran Client Service Manager firstname.lastname@example.org||Ted Hoffman Client Service Manager email@example.com|
Are you a Not-for-Profit Organization and would like to submit a Public Service Announcement? Email all details to PSA@qmix.com!