Justin Bieber has had another run-in with the law.
The singer, 20, was arrested on Aug. 29 in his native Canada, officials said today.
According to the Ontario Provincial Police, Bieber allegedly collided with a minivan while driving an all terrain vehicle. He was charged with dangerous driving and assault.
“Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez’ peaceful retreat in Stratford this weekend was unfortunately disrupted by the unwelcome presence of the paparazzi. This has regrettably resulted in charges of dangerous driving and assault,” Bieber’s lawyer, Brian H. Greenspan, told ABC News in a statement. “Mr. Bieber and Ms. Gomez have fully cooperated in the police investigation. We are hopeful that this matter will be quickly resolved.”
The authorities added that Bieber was released shortly thereafter and is scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Stratford on Sept. 29.
That same day, the singer was photographed riding on an ATV with his off-again, on-again girlfriend, Selena Gomez.
In a secret service in France over last weekend. the couple of nine years wed.
The couples’ eldest sons, Maddox and Pax reportedly walked Jolie down the aisle while Shiloh and Knox were ring bearers and Zahara and Vivienne threw petals during the ceremony.
AP reports Jolie and Pitt wed in Chateau Miraval, in advance of the nondenominational civil ceremony.
They obtained a marriage license from a Californian judge, who also presided over the wedding.
John Stamos, aka, Uncle Jesse, says, “Ok!”
Maybe they’ll take a page from Boy Meets World / Girl Meets World? The beloved ’90s sitcom, now a mainstay on Nick at Nite, may be returning to television with some of the original cast, TVGuide.com reports.
John Stamos, who has an ownership stake in the show, according to the site, is championing the cause. Other stars – including Candace Cameron Bure (who has said she’d be up for a TV reunion), Jodie Sweetin, and Andrea Barber are on board, and Bob Saget and Dave Coulier may also be involved – plus creator Jeff Franklin and executive producer Bob Boyett are a part of the project as well.
No word yet, on the “semi-retired” Olsen twins. Or Aunt Becky returning.
Love it, or hate it as of this posting, $22.9 Million has been raised for the ALS Association due to the Ice Bucket Challenge. I was challenged and of course…. Accepted! I made a donation to the ALS and did the challenge. Take a look!
In case you missed the reactions.
Alex let go and the bucket hit me in the head!
Luckily, DJ was there to pat me on the head….
I CHALLENGE YOU TO DO THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE! Make a video and post it to our Facebook page! Let’s help spread awareness and make some money!
Willie Nelson is a legend in country music. Apparently, he’s a legend in card tricks too!
1. Steve Ells – Founder/CEO Chipotle Mexican Grill (Indianapolis, IN)
2. Jenna Fischer – Actress (Fort Wayne, IN)
3. Meg Cabot – Author (Bloomington, IN)
4. The Jacksons – Pop Group (Gary, IN)
5. Orville Redenbacher – Entrepreneur (Brazil, IN)
6. Jay Cutler – Chicago Bears Quarterback (Santa Claus, IN)
7. John Schnatter – Founder/CEO Papa John’s (Jeffersonville, IN)
8. Axl Rose – Guns N’ Roses Singer (Lafayette, IN)
9. Tony Stewart – Race Car Driver (Columbus, IN)
10. Jim Gaffigan – Comedian (Chesterton, IN)
11. Edward Mead Johnson – Co-Founder Johnson & Johnson (Evansville, IN)
12. Damarcus Beasley – Professional Soccer Player (Fort Wayne, IN)
13. John Green – Author (Indianapolis, IN)
14. Florence Henderson – Actress (Dale, IN)
15. Elwood Haynes – Inventor of Stainless Steel (Portland, IN)
16. John Mellencamp – Singer (Seymour, IN)
17. Brendan Fraser – Actor (Indianapolis, IN)
18. Larry Bird – Professional Basketball Player (West Baden, IN)
19. Colonel Sanders – Founder of KFC (Henryville, IN)
20. John Dillinger – Bank Robber (Indianapolis, IN)
21. Ryan Murphy – Director (Indianapolis, IN)
22. James Bert Garner – Inventor of the gas mask (Lebanon, IN)
23. Kurt Vonnegut – Author (Indianapolis, IN)
24. David Letterman – Talk Show Host (Indianapolis, IN)
25. Alvah Curtis Roebuck – Co-Founder of Sears, Roebuck and Co. (Lafayette, IN)
The full article can be read here.
It cannot be denied. Weird Al Yancovic has had a STELLAR back end of 2014.
I know, Al. You have!
Well, now, a fan has started a petition to have Weird Al be the headliner at the next Super Bowl.
“Having him headline the Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show would not only be overly accepted by the millions of viewers,” the fan writes, “but it would remain true to the standards and quality of the show business we have come to love and respect out of this prestigious event.” The petition has already over 4,000 signatures.
SPIN.com wants this set list, and I tend to agree!
And, in honor of the “Weird Al” petition, SPIN has put together a potential set list, with guests, for the NFL to consider.
SPIN‘s Dream Set List for a “Weird Al” Super Bowl Halftime Show:
“Perform This Way” with Lady Gaga
“Handy” with a new verse by Iggy Azalea
“Amish Paradise” with Coolio
“Eat It” with hologram Weird Al
“Another One Rides the Bus” with Queen as backing band and Adam Lambert as guest vocalist
“Girls Just Want to Have Lunch” with Cyndi Lauper
“Tacky” segues into “Happy” with Pharrell as all the special guests come out wearing the rapper’s signature hat as a grand group finale.