The series finale of Friends aired on May 6, 2004.
To honor the show’s 10-year run and 10-year anniversary, we asked members of the BuzzFeed Community about their favorite Friends moments. Here are some of their responses:
1. When Ross tried to teach Rachel and Phoebe about Unagi.
Submitted by Adam Davis.
2. When Joey put on all of Chandler’s clothes and mocked his sarcasm.
Submitted by laurenc21.
5. When Ross claimed ownership of the red sweater, confirming that he was the father of Rachel’s baby.
Submitted by jasminb4672ea479.
6. When Chandler and Rachel had to settle their poker game.
Submitted by prairiehunter.
7. When Rachel kissed Ross after watching the prom video.
Submitted by ashleybs2.
8. When Ross revealed that Rachel was pregnant…with his child.
Submitted by RJ Mendoza.
11. When Monica came in with the turkey on her head, and Chandler said “I love you” for the first time.
Submitted by lizardb1.
13. When a co-worker ate Ross’ sandwich.
Submitted by hunterblaira.
16. When Monica drew a diagram of all seven erogenous zones on a woman’s body for Chandler.
Submitted by Glitterbabe.
17. When the worst stripper in the world showed up to Phoebe’s bachelorette party.
Submitted by cassiek10.
18. When Phoebe tried to get Sting tickets from Ross.
Submitted by jaimers.
19. When Joey and Chandler had to flip a coin because they lost Ben.
Submitted by laurenb103.
20. When Joey and Chandler rode into their newly won apartment atop the white dog statue.
Submitted by JBro.
21. When the gang walked into Central Perk, but the sofa was already taken, so they walked right back out.
Submitted by cathbennett3.
23. When the Holiday Armadillo made a special appearance for Hanukkah.
Submitted by vasato.
24. When Joey auditioned to host a game show called Bamboozled, but no one understood the instructions.
Submitted by badmthfckr182.
25. When Ross got a super spray tan because he couldn’t count Mississippis.
Submitted by nofunforangie.
26. When Phoebe introduced the world to smelly cat.
Submitted by ashleypb.