Fox has announced the setlist for “Glee’s” 100th episode.
Music in the two-part episode was voted on by fans, who were asked to pick 10 of the show’s 30 most beloved performances to be remixed and featured on the series’ landmark episode.
Set to air March 18 and 25 at 8 p.m., the 100th episode will center on Jane Lynch’s principal Sue Sylvester, who after years of disdain for the New Directions and Matthew Morrison’s Will Schuester, finally succeeds in ending the glee club in Lima. Many original castmembers — Heather Morris (Brittany), Harry Shum Jr. (Mike), Mark Salling (Puck), Dancing With the Stars winner Amber Riley (Mercedes), Dianna Agron (Quinn!!!) as well as Kristin Chenoweth (April!!!) and Gwyneth Paltrow (Holly Holliday!!!) — will return to say their final goodbyes to Will and each other in an episode that is said to be very moving.
To honor the milestone, Columbia Records will release Glee: “The Music Celebrating 100 Episodes,” which will include brand-new versions of Glee favorites from the original cast — including Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’,” Pink’s “Raise Your Glass” and the original song “Loser Like Me.” The album will drop March 25.
Check out the 100th “Glee” tracklist below:
1. “Keep Holding On”* featuring Mark Salling (Puck)
2. “Valerie”* featuring Naya Rivera (Santana) and Morris (Brittany)
3. “Defying Gravity”* featuring Lea Michele(Rachel), Chris Colfer (Kurt) and Riley (Mercedes)
4. “Raise Your Glass”* featuring Morrison (Will) and Chenoweth (April)
5. “Toxic”* featuring Rivera (Santana), Morris (Brittany) and Agron (Quinn)
6. “Happy” featuring Paltrow (Holly), Chenoweth (April), Morrison (Will), Darren Criss(Blaine) and Riley (Mercedes)
7. “Party All the Time” featuring Paltrow (Holly)
8. “Total Eclipse of the Heart”* featuring Morrison (Will) and Chenoweth (April)
9. “Loser Like Me”* featuring Criss (Blaine), Kevin McHale (Artie), Chord Overstreet(Sam) and Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina)
10. “Be Okay” featuring Michele (Rachel) and Rivera (Santana)
11. “I Am Changing” featuring Riley (Mercedes) and Colfer (Kurt)
12. “Just Give Me a Reason” featuring Agron (Quinn) and Salling (Puck)
13. “Don’t Stop Believin’”* featuring Michele (Rachel), Criss (Blaine), Colfer (Kurt), Morrison (Will), McHale (Artie) and Ushkowitz (Tina)
* Season-five version
“Glee” returns from its midseason hiatus Feb. 25 in its new night and time on Tuesdays at 8 p.m. on Fox. Stay tuned to Billboard.com for more Glee news from Monday’s 100th episode celebration.
- This article originally appeared in THR.com.