Tonight’s ‘Top 3 Things’ was inspired by a post I saw from Mr. Tim Green last night. Apparently this is a thing?!
I don’t know how I feel about it. BUT! I DO know that I love ice cream!
Here are the Top 3 other fun ice cream things that I’ve found:
#3 You can make perfect homemade ice cream sandwiches with this contraption! Look how pretty! And yummy…
#2 This would be about the only thing to keep me from a pint of Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream.
#1 Did you know….that there is a service that will send you gourmet ice cream sandwiches every month?! Now you do! LOOK!
1. Steve Ells – Founder/CEO Chipotle Mexican Grill (Indianapolis, IN)
2. Jenna Fischer – Actress (Fort Wayne, IN)
3. Meg Cabot – Author (Bloomington, IN)
4. The Jacksons – Pop Group (Gary, IN)
5. Orville Redenbacher – Entrepreneur (Brazil, IN)
6. Jay Cutler – Chicago Bears Quarterback (Santa Claus, IN)
7. John Schnatter – Founder/CEO Papa John’s (Jeffersonville, IN)
8. Axl Rose – Guns N’ Roses Singer (Lafayette, IN)
9. Tony Stewart – Race Car Driver (Columbus, IN)
10. Jim Gaffigan – Comedian (Chesterton, IN)
11. Edward Mead Johnson – Co-Founder Johnson & Johnson (Evansville, IN)
12. Damarcus Beasley – Professional Soccer Player (Fort Wayne, IN)
13. John Green – Author (Indianapolis, IN)
14. Florence Henderson – Actress (Dale, IN)
15. Elwood Haynes – Inventor of Stainless Steel (Portland, IN)
16. John Mellencamp – Singer (Seymour, IN)
17. Brendan Fraser – Actor (Indianapolis, IN)
18. Larry Bird – Professional Basketball Player (West Baden, IN)
19. Colonel Sanders – Founder of KFC (Henryville, IN)
20. John Dillinger – Bank Robber (Indianapolis, IN)
21. Ryan Murphy – Director (Indianapolis, IN)
22. James Bert Garner – Inventor of the gas mask (Lebanon, IN)
23. Kurt Vonnegut – Author (Indianapolis, IN)
24. David Letterman – Talk Show Host (Indianapolis, IN)
25. Alvah Curtis Roebuck – Co-Founder of Sears, Roebuck and Co. (Lafayette, IN)
The full article can be read here.
This past weekend, some lovely person (or people) decided to break into my car and steal my purse and my sense of security. Hooray!
BUT here are the Top 3 positive things to come out of this horrific experience:
# I had a handful of my business cards that are now in said thief’s possession. Hopefully they decided to drop them into random free food raffles at my favorite restaurants. That would be the kind thing to do, I think.
#2 In my last blog, I talked about a Toothless stuffed animal gift that I had just gotten from a co-worker. Toothless is gone now. Hopefully he will find some new adventures!
#1 All my family and friends are being really awesome to me during this time of extreme frustration. So that’s nice.
It cannot be denied. Weird Al Yancovic has had a STELLAR back end of 2014.
I know, Al. You have!
Well, now, a fan has started a petition to have Weird Al be the headliner at the next Super Bowl.
“Having him headline the Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show would not only be overly accepted by the millions of viewers,” the fan writes, “but it would remain true to the standards and quality of the show business we have come to love and respect out of this prestigious event.” The petition has already over 4,000 signatures.
SPIN.com wants this set list, and I tend to agree!
And, in honor of the “Weird Al” petition, SPIN has put together a potential set list, with guests, for the NFL to consider.
SPIN‘s Dream Set List for a “Weird Al” Super Bowl Halftime Show:
“Perform This Way” with Lady Gaga
“Handy” with a new verse by Iggy Azalea
“Amish Paradise” with Coolio
“Eat It” with hologram Weird Al
“Another One Rides the Bus” with Queen as backing band and Adam Lambert as guest vocalist
“Girls Just Want to Have Lunch” with Cyndi Lauper
“Tacky” segues into “Happy” with Pharrell as all the special guests come out wearing the rapper’s signature hat as a grand group finale.
…first things first, he’s a realist.
Simple tonight, you guys!
Just like how the simple things in life are the things we need to appreciate most.
Here are the Top 3 simple things that made me smile today:
#3 A gift from a co-worker. It even makes a cute little sound! #Toothless #HowToTrainYourDragon #love
#2 I didn’t know this existed. I’m so glad I know now. Watch and laugh.