You’re Wednesday squeeeeeeeee! Watch as Diesel the dog blows bubbles in the pool on demand. Cute to the max!!
If you don’t know what the ALS Ice Bucket challenge is, I’m worried. But also, if you don’t, watch below and find out!
Here are the Top 3 ALS Ice Bucket Challenge videos out there (in my opinion):
#3 Chris Pratt
#2 Benedict Cumberbatch
#1 This guy. Makes my day.
What is your favorite? Have you done the challenge?
Love it, or hate it as of this posting, $22.9 Million has been raised for the ALS Association due to the Ice Bucket Challenge. I was challenged and of course…. Accepted! I made a donation to the ALS and did the challenge. Take a look!
Happy Monday! My legs are killing me….
…because GEN CON 2014! Oh my goodness! There are few greater feelings than walking around for hours and hours surrounded by a bunch of people who are just as weird as you are. Love it.
Here are the Top 3 cool things that happened to me at Gen Con:
#3 My eye balls got to see Chewbacca playing a musical instrument. Amazing.
#2 I got to try out a cool new game that involves technology in the coolest way. (Not to mention, I’m really good at it.)
#1 I got to be in a Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock Tournament! Yes. I made it to through 3 rounds! Huzzah!
Did you go? Want to go next year? Share with me!
The official Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Twitter account (which is actually affiliated with Starbucks) announced that the extremely popular drink will soon be returning to our stomachs — I mean Starbucks.
THAT MEAN’S AUGUST 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There’s just one issue with this image, which was apparently removed by ITV as soon as they realized what happened. Seen it yet?
Tonight’s ‘Top 3 Things’ was inspired by a post I saw from Mr. Tim Green last night. Apparently this is a thing?!
I don’t know how I feel about it. BUT! I DO know that I love ice cream!
Here are the Top 3 other fun ice cream things that I’ve found:
#3 You can make perfect homemade ice cream sandwiches with this contraption! Look how pretty! And yummy…
#2 This would be about the only thing to keep me from a pint of Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream.
#1 Did you know….that there is a service that will send you gourmet ice cream sandwiches every month?! Now you do! LOOK!
1. Steve Ells – Founder/CEO Chipotle Mexican Grill (Indianapolis, IN)
2. Jenna Fischer – Actress (Fort Wayne, IN)
3. Meg Cabot – Author (Bloomington, IN)
4. The Jacksons – Pop Group (Gary, IN)
5. Orville Redenbacher – Entrepreneur (Brazil, IN)
6. Jay Cutler – Chicago Bears Quarterback (Santa Claus, IN)
7. John Schnatter – Founder/CEO Papa John’s (Jeffersonville, IN)
8. Axl Rose – Guns N’ Roses Singer (Lafayette, IN)
9. Tony Stewart – Race Car Driver (Columbus, IN)
10. Jim Gaffigan – Comedian (Chesterton, IN)
11. Edward Mead Johnson – Co-Founder Johnson & Johnson (Evansville, IN)
12. Damarcus Beasley – Professional Soccer Player (Fort Wayne, IN)
13. John Green – Author (Indianapolis, IN)
14. Florence Henderson – Actress (Dale, IN)
15. Elwood Haynes – Inventor of Stainless Steel (Portland, IN)
16. John Mellencamp – Singer (Seymour, IN)
17. Brendan Fraser – Actor (Indianapolis, IN)
18. Larry Bird – Professional Basketball Player (West Baden, IN)
19. Colonel Sanders – Founder of KFC (Henryville, IN)
20. John Dillinger – Bank Robber (Indianapolis, IN)
21. Ryan Murphy – Director (Indianapolis, IN)
22. James Bert Garner – Inventor of the gas mask (Lebanon, IN)
23. Kurt Vonnegut – Author (Indianapolis, IN)
24. David Letterman – Talk Show Host (Indianapolis, IN)
25. Alvah Curtis Roebuck – Co-Founder of Sears, Roebuck and Co. (Lafayette, IN)
This past weekend, some lovely person (or people) decided to break into my car and steal my purse and my sense of security. Hooray!
BUT here are the Top 3 positive things to come out of this horrific experience:
# I had a handful of my business cards that are now in said thief’s possession. Hopefully they decided to drop them into random free food raffles at my favorite restaurants. That would be the kind thing to do, I think.
#2 In my last blog, I talked about a Toothless stuffed animal gift that I had just gotten from a co-worker. Toothless is gone now. Hopefully he will find some new adventures!
#1 All my family and friends are being really awesome to me during this time of extreme frustration. So that’s nice.